Thursday, September 18, 2014

Flower Patch 2 Step Stampin'

I realize that the holidays are around the corner, but with the 100 degree weather days, all I can think of is not dehydrating. That includes my family and my flowers. With that said, below is a card I created for one of my stamp club events. At least these flowers won't  die from this heatwave. :>

 Here are the supplies used in making this card.

Supplies
Stamp Sets: Flower Patch Stamp Set (p156),
Inks:  Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coral Calypso, Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green
Cardstock: Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar.

Accessories:  Stampin’ Dimensional, Delicate Doilies, Flower Fair Framelits, 1 ¼” Striped Ribbon in Blushing Bride, Faux Pearls, SNAIL Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment